The amount of EQA scheme material we ship for each EQA scheme is based upon the average requirements for routine laboratory testing. In some instances, the amount we ship may not be sufficient (for example, when a laboratory is using a technology which is DNA hungry, or which only tests for one gene at a time).
In these circumstances, laboratories have the option to purchase extra materials on selected schemes from our catalogue.
To do this:
- Login to your account
- Select Purchase on the left hand side
- Search for the scheme you wish to purchase extra materials for
- Add the Extra Material to your basket and Proceed to Check Out
- You will only be allowed to purchase either 1 X Extra Set, or 2 X Extra Set or 3 X Extra Set, any combination of several Extra sets will be rejected.
- You must purchase the Core Scheme to be able to purchase Extra Sets.
- Extra sets can be requested after the registration period is closed. you can request extra material by using this link https://www.formdesk.com/EMQN/Samples. Please be aware that there will be a charge for extra material on schemes which are not sponsored. You may only request 1x Extra Set or 2 x Extra sets or 3 X Extra Sets.